Make Masks Work Best For Your Skin
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Facial Masks and other Skin Care topics.
What Is The Best Way To Apply A Face Mask?
There is a specific procedure to follow when properly applying a facial mask. Following these steps will help to make your mask work best for your skin.
- Use a flat, wide brush to apply the mask. Avoid using your fingers, which can be full of dirt and oil.
- Put your hair into a ponytail or gather it into a scarf. It's important to keep your hair off of your face during the entire masking process.
- Wear loose clothing that leaves the neck area visible.
- Begin the application of the mask with your brush, doing so in even strokes. Avoid the eyes and be sure to include the neck area in your application.
- Leave the mask on for at least 20 minutes, unless a different time is specified on the product.
- When it's time to remove the mask, rub it off gently with lukewarm water.
- Splash your face with water and pat it dry with a soft cloth.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.